Moroni Leather Product Warranty Policy
- Moroni Inc warrants the leather hides to be free of defects for 5 years. The warranty covers peeling of leather coating, and discoloration of finish dye.
- Defects caused by using non-leather cleaning products, or placing leather close to strong light or heat source are not covered.
Frame and Suspension: Limited lifetime
- Moroni Inc warrants the frames and suspension systems for limited lifetime against defects in material and losing resilience of the spring systems.
Foam: 5 years from the date of purchase
- Moroni Inc warrants the foams against losing resilience for 5 years.
- Initial softening process may cause uneven firmnesses among cushions temporarily, and is not covered.
Workmanship: 5 years from the date of purchase
- Moroni Inc warrants the workmanship, including sewing; embellishments; legs etc., to be free of defects for 5 years.
Mechanism: 2 years from the date of purchase
- Moroni Inc warrants its mechanical and electronic parts to be free of malfunction for 2 years.
This warranty covers interior residential use of the products to the original purchaser. Commercial use is not covered. Damages caused by misuse, accident, negligence are not covered. Normal wear and tear is not covered. And the cost of packing and shipping to and from Moroni is not covered by the warranty.
Moroni Inc reserves the right to determine the cause of damage, and the level of service. By purchasing the product, you accept the terms of the warranty.
Ver. 2.1 (022211)